Sunday, July 15, 2012

SLUP-SLUP an

These pictures overnight when the event of slup-slup an to announce my new home :p held last night in front of my house (yard) with a tent , hundreds of seats , stage in our pavilion , MC , keroncong&campursari artist , catering and many more. And... one thing that make me sad is the costs that we used for catering can be used for holiday to Singapore for 2 peoples aaaaaaa very wasteful if just for food :(

our pavilion

Me and Tesa escaped for a while to looked Aslan up, ooooouch and Aslan slept :D
Our helper at home :D

Very busy, bustled and crowded in the kitchen and in the garden behind my house to prepared the food
pavilion
little cousin
By SASETI
Mom, aunty-aunty
Bu Waljinah
My gorgeous granny :* Jujuk Juwariyah
The MC, om Buyung

Photograph by me & omrinto just little bit :p
Thankyou for all that has been present :)))

2 comments:

  1. Housewarming party! OMG, your house is so huge! I really like how close your family looks. <3 Take care of them.

    followed your blog, follow back mine? :D
    xx,
    petiteness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihihi thankyou so much!
      I will follow your blog too :D

      Delete