Monday, April 9, 2012

HelloGarageSale

HelloGarageSale on Saturday 7th till Sunday April 8th 2012 held at HelloSolo. a lot of stuff from bloggers from Jakarta. iwearup from dianarikasari , anastasia siantar, cindy biantoro and many more. we can buy a new stuff from them, and available for 2nd too.

Little story about auction at HelloGarageSale. Saturday I came with Dendy and Tisna, but Tisna waited at Dendy's car cause of her legs hurt. When  the auction was started there's no stuff that I liked, then when came the long dress from Cindy Biantoro (diamondhurts) that's sooooooo cute!! but there's a pregnant women bargain that cute dress with the high price :( so I go back and wait for the other stuff. Sunday I came again, yes yep yiha finally I got the cute long pink dress "Milcah" just 60K ,the real price is 395K hahaha I so inlove with that dress!! Thankyou for my best Fegha and especialy for HelloGarageSale :)

that's the stuff that I bought from HGS, soooo cheappppp ;)
only 8K for cute ribbon
20K for mask ring
16K for necklace, I bought 2
60K for long pink dress
Bye HelloGarageSale#1, see you at the part #2 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment